Introducing MasterCard SecureCode, a new online security service to protect you against unauthorized use of your MasterCard while shopping online at participating merchants.
With MasterCard SecureCode, there’s no need for a new card, no software to download, no cost and no hassles – just added security. Once enrolled in this service, you’ll have added confidence knowing that MasterCard SecureCode performs an extra authorization step to protect your account from unauthorized users online.
How It Works
- Register your MasterCard credit or debit card for your personal SecureCode.
- Shop at participating merchants and pay with your enrolled MasterCard card.
- Click “Submit” to complete your order, like you would normally do.
- The MasterCard SecureCode box will automatically open on the merchant order form, asking for your SecureCode – just like using a PIN at an ATM.
- Enter your unique SecureCode. Within seconds, your identity is confirmed and your purchase is complete. This communication is between you and your card issuer and your information is never shared with the merchant.
How Do I Register?
To register, have your MasterCard credit or debit card handy so you can create your personal SecureCode and be ready to start shopping online at participating merchants.
What if I forget my SecureCode and am unable to log in?
In you’re forgotten your SecureCode, don’t worry – you can re-enroll quickly and Reset your SecureCode